Friday 23 March 2012

Time passing



Maintenance Dept. had a short walk on the beach at Findhorn bay today. A haar hung over the bay and out at sea. I recalled from school boy geography something about temperature inversion causing this... In places and for a time the calm waters were iridescent with blues and a wee suggestion of pink... I recalled the background picture of sky and water which is at present set on this blog as I took a photo. The photo fails to capture the light; it was taken just too late from not quite the right spot... ah well.

A second Amaryllis now sits on my windowsill. They belong to my friend who has been away for the past week. He will no doubt want them back in his room when he returns tomorrow and I am going to miss them next week as I've missed him this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment